The AT2E ACWD-1 Automatic Bottle Cutting & Weighing Device offers an automated and cost saving way for cutting containers for section weight analysis. Automatic cutting and weighing, automated process controlling, ensures the cutting accuracy and repeatability, increases the analyzing accuracy, provides a better solution for bottle section weight analysis and more reliable data.
- Many typical laboratory functions have been expanded to include a clear graphics screen, which shows the relevant information visually and makes it significantly easier to operate and read the weights off the display
- Navigation pad for super quick navigation through the menus
- 40 memories for each mode
- Extensive print formats - up to 20 lines with fixed and variable texts
- High mobility: thanks to rechargeable battery operation (optional), compact, low weight construction, it is suitable for use in several locations (laboratory, production, quality testing, commissioning...)
- Ring-shaped draft shield optional, weighing space ØxH 90x53 mm
- Hook for underfloor weighing to weigh hanging loads standard
With HWBC-1, a PET bottle could be cut up to 5 predetermined sections, each section will be checked to ensure that it conforms to the exact weight assigned.
AT2E innovative HWBC-2 Hot Wire Bottle Cutter offers an automated and cost saving way for cutting containers for section weight analysis. A clean section without deformation will be obtained by a quick cutting of bottles through heated hot wires. A precision and repeatable cutting task is easy to achieve and it’s necessary for a proper analysis.
With HWBC-2, an automatic and steady cutting process will be carried out after pressing the button. With exhaust fan and safety door design, the exhaust gas will be away from the operator during cutting.
With HWBC-2, a PET bottle could be cut up to 5 predetermined sections under a steady force and excellent section plane could be obtained. Each section will be checked to ensure that it conforms to the exact weight assigned.