Simple pressure or vacuum tester for can and bottle.
The "PVG" is used to measure pressure or vacuum of can or bottle.
Simply place the sample under the entity manometer or vacuum meter and lower the lever. Then read the value.
- Easy to use
- Measure both vacuum and pressure
- Different accuracy class
- Fits all kinds of samples
- Measure range: -1 to 6 bar
- Units: kgf.cm2, Mpa, Kpa, Bar, psi
- Resolution: 0.001 bar
- Precision: 0.1% F.S.
- Weight: 3 Kg
Analog model PVG-A Pressure or Vacuum gauge:
- Vacuum range: -1 to 0 bar / -14.5 to 0 psi (Analog)
- Pressure range: 0 – 6 bar
Portable model PVG-P:
- “PVG-P” is the portable model for measuring pressure or vacuum into bottle.
- Install the PVG-P under the finish neck and adjust the needle on the cap’s center, then screw the nut.
- The needle will pierce the cap without leakage and check the pressure or vacuum value.
Pocket model PVG-S:
- The “PVG-S” is a pocket model for measuring pressure or vacuum into bottles or cans.
- Just pierce the sample with needle of PVG-S and obtain the pressure or vacuum of the sample.