Glass stress viewer.
- Adjusted working space 250-500 mm.
- 530nm tint plate provides full color stress representation.
- Removable magnifier for examining small samples
- Angle adjustable design for operator comfort
The “PL-G” Glass Stress Viewer has been designed for the qualitative inspection of glass components including tableware, small bottles, jars, scientific glassware and ampoules.
The adjustable working space and sloped design accommodate a wide range of products with the option of a magnifier to aid the inspection of small parts.
- Viewing area 125 mm x 105 mm
- Overall size 426 (L) x 401 (W) x 557 (H)mm
- Light source 2 x 18 watt (Fluorescent lamps)
- Main supply 220/240 or 110 volts