For testing the Stress Crack Resistance of Carbonated Soft Drink Bottles.
The AT2E SCT-D Stress Crack Tester is designed to test the internal stress in bottle base and for determining the stress crack resistance of blow-molded PET carbonated soft drink bottles by measuring the propensity for base cracking upon exposure to an aqueous sodium hydroxide solution under a controlled environment, so that to estimate the long term behavior of bottles.
Or, operator can press the position button to stop pressurizing if any tiny leakage occurs by observation. Leak pressure value and time will be displayed below the button.
- Multi-position design, more convenient and efficient (Please consult AT2E for other position request).
- Automation control ensures the high accuracy and repeatability.
- High quality stainless steel frame which is safe and durable.
- Superior controlling components ensures the accuracy and durability.
- Flexible position selection - each position can be controlled separately by system. Users can enable the positions (from 1 to 26) according to their test request.
- Automatic pressure compensation during the test process.
- Suitable for testing various size of bottle.
- Corrosion-resistant design
- Anti-explosion and clear observation window which is safe and easy to observe the sample status during a test.
- Various safety designs.
- Testing pressure: 0 - 6 Bar (Please consult AT2E for higher pressure request)
- Display resolution: 0.01 Bar
- Pressure units: Bar / psi
- Testing time: selectable from 0 - 200 minutes (Please consult AT2E for longer testing time request)
- Sample range: 60 - 120 mm in diameter / 150 - 350 mm in height (Please consult AT2E for bigger sample)
- 10” LCD touch screen display
- Recommended solution: Sodium Hydroxide (NaOH) Solution 0.200%
- Recommended operating temperature: 5 – 50 °C
- Communication port: RS232
- Air supply: 5-8 Bar (Air supply ≥Max. testing pressure)
- Power supply: 100 – 240 V / 50 – 60 Hz
- Overall size: 168 x 74 x 85 cm
- Net weight: 250 kg
- Mini printer